Surgeries can be daunting. Knowing that you are in good hands can help ease your fears and give you the confidence you need to have a successful surgical experience. Riceland Surgery Center specializes in same-day outpatient surgical procedures at our facility with the same state-of-the-art technology and anesthetic techniques as a hospital. At Riceland Surgery Center we pride ourselves on providing a safe, convenient alternative to hospital-based surgery, along with the highest level of satisfaction to patients and physicians alike.
Our other services include.
Podiatry treats the condition and function of the foot through procedures both simple and complex, from bunion correction and tendon repair to ankle arthroscopy and flat-foot reconstruction.
Common disorders and symptoms include:
- Birth deformities and other foot problems in children
- Arthritis in the foot and ankle
- Fractures in the foot and ankle
- Foot problems in people with diabetes
- Sports injuries, especially in the ankle
- Heel pain
- High-arched and flat feet
- Toe discomfort
Common Podiatry Procedures
- Hammer toe repair
- Excision of soft tissue masses
- Achilles tendon repair
- Partial amputation of foot or toes
- Debridement of infected tissue
- GI specializes in the function and diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver.
- Common GI Procedures
- Dilation of esophageal stricture
- Upper GI endoscopy (EGD)
Pain management is a recent subspecialty that focuses on the medical and surgical management of chronic pain, including common pain disorders and symptoms such as:
- Neck and back pain
- Pain related to herniated or bulging disks
- Work-related injuries
- Temporomandibular (TMJ) pain
- Lumbar Injections
- Trauma due to motor vehicle accidents
- Cancer pain
- Reflex sympathetic dystrophy (RSD)
- Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
- Trigeminal neuralgia
At Riceland surgery center, we specialize in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery with the goal of improving the function and/or appearance of a body part.
Some of the common services include:
Common Plastic Surgery Procedures
- Breast augmentation
- Breast reduction
- Excision of skin lesions
- Mohs reconstruction
- Brow lift