Behavioral Health Services
Here at the Riceland Healthcare we are developing effective and cost-saving mental health services for our community. We work with each community-member-in-need to identify recovery goals that focus on prevention and self-care for wellness and recovery. The services include traditional medical care in a clinical environment.
Our staff is comprised of mental health and medical professionals, including psychiatric and medical doctors, nurses and therapists, and provides services not often found in a psychiatric clinic.
Riceland’s Behavioral health services include the following programs and services:
- 6 day/per week Partial Hospital Program
- Intensive Outpatient Program
- Outpatient Services for Adults and Elderly
- Post Discharge Programs to assist with After Care
- Medication/Pharmacy Assistance
- Transportation to and from our facilities
Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) and Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) are daytime programs for individuals who require mental health treatment. The programs are designed to avert or step-down from in-patient care and provide excellent resources for those who were hospitalized but still require additional recovery.
If you or a loved one is experiencing any of these symptoms, we may be able to help:
- Crying Spells
- Low Energy & Fatigue
- Anxiety/Mood Swings
- Feeling Useless, Helpless or Hopeless
- Worries about health
- Fear of dying
- Thoughts of suicide
- Restless and Irritable
- Lack of interest in life
- Withdrawn from family and friends
- Changes in sleep or appetite
- Misusing medications