Riceland Hospice in Beaumont, Texas gives patients facing terminal illness the freedom to live each day to its fullest by offering comfort, dignity, quality of life and time. Riceland Hospice offers a full spectrum of care designed to respect the dignity of the individuals. Our Hospice team, work in close coordination with our patients, their family and the doctor to deliver high quality care, and we are here for our patients around the clock. At the same time, we aim to provide the patient with as much independence and control as possible, for a long as possible.
- Understanding and abide by State/Federal/Medicare Hospice regulations, HIPPA/PHI regulations, and the company policy and procedures.
- Overall coordinate of business development and education of patients, insurance companies, physicians, hospitals, nurses, community resources, other health care specialist and the local community.
- Maintain knowledge and understand competition and trends in healthcare, hospice, and palliative care.
- Ensuring continuity of care, smooth interaction, and communications between all involved in patient care activities.
- Managing all aspects of organization marketing.
- Establishing and maintaining positive relationships with customers and referral sources and responding to customer request and concerns.
- Have detail plans in place to ensure monthly marketing goals are obtained.
- Bachelors (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse or Licensed Vocational Nurse
- Hospice/ Home Health Marketing (2) year
- Healthcare Sales (1) year
- Business Development (2) years
- Effective Interpersonal skills relating to physicians, other health specialists in the community, management, and co-workers both over the phone and in person.