Executive Secretary to CFO
The Executive Secretary is to provide support in a variety of functions to the Chief Financial Officer that are focused on increasing the efficiency of the executive. To provide excellent customer service to internal departments at Riceland Healthcare System.
• Provides administrative support as required by the Chief Financial Officer, including but not
limited to, answering telephones; maintaining calendars; coordinating travel arrangements,
preparing and submitting expense reports; screening and organizing mail and other
• Schedules, coordinates, and prepares for Executive and Board meetings and other recurring or ad-hoc meetings. Responsibilities include agenda preparation, room setup, and general logistics to ensure a smooth participation experience.
• Proofreading various documents before distribution to internal and external stakeholders.
• Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
• Prepare financial information for input into computer system following best practices in computerized financial applications.
• Consistently maintain high professional standards at work regarding personal behavior and interaction with other staff.
• Perform other duties as requested by the CFO.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (preferred), or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of progressive experience in an administrative support/executive assistant role..
• Experience supporting C-level executives and working with Board of Directors.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong editing/grammar/punctuation skills.
• Professional tact and diplomacy are essential with the ability to comprehend and act on complex and sensitive matters.
• Ability to work autonomously, using discretion as appropriate.
• Ability to manage and maintain confidential information.
• Works well under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• Must display sound judgement, strong attention to detail and willingness to take initiative.
• Highly proficient in MS Office.
• General knowledge of finance and accounting functions, policies, practices and terminology.