Case Manager Job duties and responsibilities
- Assessing client physical and mental wellness, needs, preferences and abilities, and developing plans to improve.
- Working with client, family and friend support network, and health care professionals to put care plans I place
- Listening to clients’ concerns and providing counseling or intervention as required.
- Recording clients’ progress, charting referrals, and scheduling home visits.
- Evaluating clients’ progress periodically and adjusting as needed.
- Following up with discharged clients to ensure they are satisfied with the services and still In good physical and mental health.
- Proven working experience in case management, including as a Nurse or related job
- Excellent knowledge of case management principles, healthcare management and reimbursement
- Previous experience with psychological aspects of care
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent organizational and tie management skills
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate, with teamwork skills
- Current RN license, BLS with CPR for healthcare providers
- BS degree in related healthcare field.